Applications and Forms

Filing a claim:

Employees who believe their employers did not pay them correctly, can file a claim with the Employment Standards Branch within six months of the last day of work or when the incident happened.

Online Claim Form

Young Employees:

Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course is now available for 13, 14 or 15 year olds to complete before they begin work. This course replaces the requirement for a child employment permit. To learn more, read the Young Worker factsheet or start the course.

** Please do not submit the Certification of Completion to Employment Standards when you are hiring a young person. These certificates must be kept as part of an employer'''s records.**

Child Performers:

A child performer is a child under the age of 17 who performs as an actor, extra, musician, singer, dancer, entertainer, or model.

Child Talent Agency/Child Performer Recruitment Licence

Child Talent Agency/Child Performer Recruitment Licence RENEWAL

Child Performer Permit

Temporary Foreign Workers (WRAPA):

Those applying for an Employer Registration Application are encouraged to complete the form electronically, save a copy on your computer and submit the application via email to

Employer Registration Application 

Foreign Worker Recruitment Licence

Foreign Worker Recruitment Licence RENEWAL

Permit and Order Applications:

Averaging Permit

Employee Survey

Break Order

Day of Rest Order

Averaging Agreement Template


Available in alternate formats upon request.

Get Adobe Reader