Agricultural Permits

If you are moving any of the following equipment or loads, you may require a permit:

  • Bale truck and pony trailer
  • Bale truck, self-loading
  • Grain bins and storage tanks
  • Implements of Husbandry
  • Bales

If your equipment or load is not identified above, you may still require a permit if the vehicle and/or load is overweight or over dimensional.

If your farm vehicle is leaving the province, you may require an IRP or IFTA permit.

Contact the Permit Office to apply for a permit.