Labour - Workplace, Safety & Health

Report Unsafe Work

Anyone can report unsafe conditions at a workplace; you don’t have to be employed by a company to do so.

In an emergency, always call 911 immediately.

How it works

You can report unsafe work by either:

  • calling WSH Client Services

    1-855-957-SAFE (7233) (toll-free in Manitoba)
    204-957-SAFE (7233) (in Winnipeg)
    Select ‘Option 1’
  • submitting a complaint by email at

When placing a call to WSH you may remain anonymous.

Reporting incidents and unsafe work is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Follow-up actions are dependent on the nature of the complaint.

Do not report emergencies by email.

Find out what types of incidents must be reported to WSH and how to report them.

Top of page